Welcome to BlueGoldSports Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Wvu Big 12 Payout Announced At $30.4 Million

WVU Big 12

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Michael Walker
  • Members
  • 701 posts
  • Elite
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Last active: Dec 22 2017 03:19 PM

Bob Bowlsby announced this year's payout at $304 million. WVU receives a full share for the first time. Last year WVU received a payout of $23 million with an 84% share. I mistakenly originally put $307 million in the title. WVU's actual payout is 'only' $30.4 million. Sorry, President Gee and AD Lyons. You have to give $300k back! My bad.

BGS contributor and editor

beckbdb
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • Last active: Sep 27 2018 11:05 PM
Awesome

681jim
  • Members
  • 176 posts
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • LocationWilliamstown, WV
  • Last active: Mar 17 2019 05:24 PM

Good lawd dat's a lotta $$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!

Anyone else wanna chastise Oliver Luck for taking WVU out of the Big East? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

That's what I thought.

• Michael Walker and BushwhackerCSA like this

The Sane Hatter
  • Members
  • 665 posts
  • Elite
  • Last active: Jul 03 2018 04:08 AM

That amount is on par with other leagues...for now.  The Big 10 renegotiated their television package and look to pay out as much as $45 million annually and the SEC is looking for the same type of package.  

On a positive note, it will be good to see OU and Nebraska playing in the same conference/division again.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WVU, Big 12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users