Welcome to BlueGoldSports Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Marcus Simms ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
1olewvufan
  • Members
  • 289 posts
  • Last active: Aug 25 2017 02:10 PM
I'm not sure if it is true or old news, but I just saw something on EERsNation where Marcus Simms was arrested for DUI and driving with a revoke license. Is this fake or old news? Or did it true?

I tried searching this, but couldn't find any thing.

1olewvufan
  • Members
  • 289 posts
Hail WV has the article. Marcus Simms was arrested. I thought he would do what ever Coaches wanted to make the team. Looks like he lets his team and coaches down. I doubt if we see him against VT.

1olewvufan
  • Members
  • 289 posts
It appears Simms was arrested in MD 3-months ago for DUI and his license was revoked. He has yet to see a MD judge for this case. This won't help his MD case, and the MD case won't help him when he goes to court in WV.

He didn't learn his lesson 3-months ago. The best thing WVU can do is let him go. Most likely he has jail time coming either in MD or WV, or both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users